Thursday, May 24, 2007

Darkness

I had a dream that me and a group of people I don't know were running away from something. We were running through a warehouse that had crates stacked up to the ceiling. Then we found an old wooden huge cabin. It looked super creepy. We went inside and found bedrooms to sleep in. There were stairs that wound themselves to a second floor. I saw a lady walk up it. She was one of the people who were running away from something along with me. I laid down in a bed and when I opened my eyes I see this shadow outside the window. I couldn't tell what it was exactly but I could tell it wasn't human. Frozen with fear all I could do was stare at the creature. When I finally had the sense to run I ran straight up the stairs just to see the lady coming down them. Her skin was a pale gray color and she looked as if she were dead. The people that had been running with me all started to come out of places and then they came after me. I tried to get away but was trapped by them. Then and this is the really anticlimatic part I woke up.

5 comments:

Caitlin Summers said...

Cool blog! Thanks for the comment on mine. Like you, I also have weird dreams...

Ink said...

Woah, that was cool. I always have the most retarded dreams. Which is weird because my dad and brother have dreams from like action movies or horror flicks.

I like the blog!!

I'm copying Caitlin in saying thank you for the comment!! It made my day a little better knowing that I'm not typing for nobody. : D

XxInk

Johomebody said...

my weird dreams usually have me falling or random things like hermione from harry potter talking to me in my english class about homework i was supposed to do but forgot to...

Unknown said...

i had a weird dream where 2 monsters were eatting my chess board and another monster was holding me back, laughing evily my ear. creepy dreams are an insperation most of the time though, so i welcome them ^^; *weird*


ps. thanks sooo much for the link!! =D you rock!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't nightmares fun, I think they tell us things that we need to know.. I posted my nightmare as well so go check it out,..

once again I'm just a random person..;D

-Wolf Boy