Monday, May 14, 2007

ATTACK OF THE GIANT FLYING SQUID!

Before I had that dream about zombies I had a dream about a camp that looked like a girlscout camp I used to go to. My entire Brownie Squad was there and we were talking. Then this giant squid comes out of the water and starts attacking the place. It's complete and total chaos. We all run for the cabin. Not all of us make it and the squid goes away satisfied with its catch. I was the first to go out. There was a lever that I pulled and a forcefield surrounded us. Then for some reason a guy shows up and convinces us that the only way to live was for me to go out onto the water on his car that can be driven on water. So I went with him. I had to ride on the outside because the car would tip over otherwise. We go across the lake and then the squid comes only this time there are two! So the guy drives like a maniac to get to back to the safety of the forcefield. Then I see one of the girls coming out of the outhouse that's not inside the forcefield. She sees the squids and runs back inside. Shortly after we make it to the forcefield the outhouse gets blown up by the tentacles of the giant squid.



I'm guessing that's where it ends 'cause in the next few minutes I half wake-up and fall back asleep to another super weird dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, This was a very strange but interesting dream you had!!!